Police are appealing for the public’s help to trace a man wanted on recall to prison.
David Glasgow, 44, was recently released from prison and has failed to comply with strict conditions imposed by the probation service which limited his movements after his release.
Glasgow was jailed in December 1998 for murdering an acquaintance – Nicholas Dayman (45) – in Alum Rock, Birmingham. The argument between the two started because Glasgow had objected to Dayman being paid money by someone who wanted to have sex with Dayman’s wife, while he (Dayman) watched.
Glasgow killed Daymon by striking him several times with a spade, He then tried to set the body alight.
Since his disappearance on Friday 8 March this year, police have been hunting for David Glasgow and have searched a number of homes across the West Midlands.
PC Natalie Hodgkiss, from West Midlands Police’s Offender Management Team, said: “We have been checking addresses and have put alerts across the country in a bid to locate Mr Glasgow.
“It is known to frequent the Birmingham area and has links to Scarborough and Worcester.
“We would urge anyone who knows of his whereabouts to call us.”
People can report any information to police by calling 101. Alternatively people can leave information anonymously by calling Crimestoppers the independent charity on 0800 555 111.
Advertise on Tyburn Mail’s website
- John Cooper commented on Free School for referred teenagers set to open in Castle Vale in three weeks' time "Who if anybody is doing anything about this farce? It just seems to rumble on with its own momentum?" – September 05
- J Davies commented on Free School for referred teenagers set to open in Castle Vale in three weeks' time "This site has not been granted free school status, the ONLY new EBN free school to be granted permission was..." – September 04
- commented on Free School for referred teenagers set to open in Castle Vale in three weeks' time "This School does not exist in any Dfe documents, there has been NO application for a free school on this..." – September 04
- Great Beard of Zeus commented on Farnborough Road fire crash: Porsche was stolen vehicle "Surely with all the CCTV set up around the Vale, there must be an image of the 'supect' somewhere.....maybe ?" – September 03
- John Cooper commented on Free School for referred teenagers set to open in Castle Vale in three weeks' time "It's been a sneaky back door trick by another Government Depatrment so they don't have to consult the People of..." – September 03
- commented on Smoking ban for vehicles carrying under 18s "The new law is flawed, a 17 year old who drives and smokes will be fined for damaging their own..." – September 03
- anon commented on Smoking ban for vehicles carrying under 18s "Surly you can go without a fag on a car journey. You shouldn't be allowed to smoke when driving full..." – September 03
- anon commented on Free School for referred teenagers set to open in Castle Vale in three weeks' time "The problem is Sandra is that the people of Castle Vale are powerless, this is just the latest in a..." – September 02
- commented on Smoking ban for vehicles carrying under 18s "Answer me this, what if the driver is 17 and smoking and the passenger is 17 and smoking, will the..." – September 02
Comments from readers
Tyburn Mail wishes to encourage free speech and open discussion.
Comments should not contain offensive language. Defamatory comments will not be accepted. Comments that breach the Contempt of Court Act or that breach copyright law will not be accepted. Comments should not contain links to other webpages or internet sites.
ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS OR EVENT IN TYBURN MAIL – REACH 24,000 READERS
Call Frank Kennedy on 07770895413.
100mm x 50mm, 100 x 100, quarter, half or full page ads.
We will design if you request.
Contact Tyburn Mail: call 0121 749 1343 or email: email@example.com
TYBURN MAIL (TOPCLIFFE MEDIA)
Lower Ground Floor,
Castle Vale, B35 6BT
0121 749 1343
Office open: 9.30-5pm Mon-Thursday; 9.30-4pm Friday, with 24 hour answer-phone