Police are appealing for the public’s help to trace a man wanted on recall to prison.
David Glasgow, 44, was recently released from prison and has failed to comply with strict conditions imposed by the probation service which limited his movements after his release.
Glasgow was jailed in December 1998 for murdering an acquaintance – Nicholas Dayman (45) – in Alum Rock, Birmingham. The argument between the two started because Glasgow had objected to Dayman being paid money by someone who wanted to have sex with Dayman’s wife, while he (Dayman) watched.
Glasgow killed Daymon by striking him several times with a spade, He then tried to set the body alight.
Since his disappearance on Friday 8 March this year, police have been hunting for David Glasgow and have searched a number of homes across the West Midlands.
PC Natalie Hodgkiss, from West Midlands Police’s Offender Management Team, said: “We have been checking addresses and have put alerts across the country in a bid to locate Mr Glasgow.
“It is known to frequent the Birmingham area and has links to Scarborough and Worcester.
“We would urge anyone who knows of his whereabouts to call us.”
People can report any information to police by calling 101. Alternatively people can leave information anonymously by calling Crimestoppers the independent charity on 0800 555 111.
TYBURN MAIL (TOPCLIFFE MEDIA)
Lower Ground Floor,
Castle Vale, B35 6BT
0121 749 1343
Office open: 9.30-5pm Mon-Thursday; 9.30-4pm Friday,
- commented on Unhappy with pavement excavations in Castle Vale "john need get fact lot of residents sign have street cable virgin they want make differnet have bt all talk..." – October 21
- john commented on Unhappy with pavement excavations in Castle Vale "when the hat were refurbishing the estate they spent a lot of money doing a walk called PROJECT WAGTAIL the..." – October 20
- Hyacinth Bucket commented on Unhappy with pavement excavations in Castle Vale "Pure vitriol from someone who considers himself morally superior. The air must be so fragrant and refreshing up there in..." – October 20
- "Real Truth Speaker" commented on Unhappy with pavement excavations in Castle Vale "Thats the most arrogant, idiotic comment ive read. If you had half a brain you would be aware that a..." – October 19
- Truth Speaker commented on Unhappy with pavement excavations in Castle Vale "Perhaps if some of you actually stopped sponging from us high rate tax payers, got yourself a job & paid..." – October 19
- commented on Unhappy with pavement excavations in Castle Vale "trust p j w virgin company dont care any body but them self all do with money" – October 17
- commented on Motorbikes complaint in Farnborough Road "police need do somrthing about yes is get bad on farmborough road i get motor bike abingdon way lot no..." – October 17
- P J w commented on Unhappy with pavement excavations in Castle Vale "Residents affected by the public highway excavations by Virgin Media should email the excavation company; Actavo. The communications manager is..." – October 17
- Des Barlow commented on Unhappy with pavement excavations in Castle Vale "And we thought it was the gas who were digging up the streets, just another example of this Castle Vale..." – October 17
Comments from readers
Tyburn Mail wishes to encourage free speech and open discussion.
Comments should not contain offensive language. Defamatory comments will not be accepted. Comments that breach the Contempt of Court Act or that breach copyright law will not be accepted. Comments should not contain links to other webpages or internet sites.
ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS OR EVENT IN TYBURN MAIL – REACH 24,000 READERS
Call Frank Kennedy on 07770895413.
100mm x 50mm, 100 x 100, quarter, half or full page ads.
We will design if you request.
Contact Tyburn Mail: call 0121 749 1343 or email: email@example.com
- Arts and Leisure
- Fashion with Taylor
- Fat Alan
- Jobs and employment
- Local business
- Local committee or organization
- Music with Brookly
- Police and Emergency Services
- Schools and young people
- The Tyburn Horse Whisperer