England women’s cricketer Sarah Taylor made a superb start for Walmley Cricket Club in the men’s 1st XI yesterday.
Walmley lost to by 59 runs to Berkswell in the ECB 20/20 Knockout, but wicketkeeper Sarah was topscorer for her team. She scored 54 not out in a total of 113, and she claimed three victims behind the stumps.
She will make cricket history next week if she plays in the opening league game of the season for Walmley at Walsall – becoming the first woman ever to play in the Birmingham League – one of the top cricket leagues in the country.
- I Can Read!! commented on Beauty studio set to open in Castle Vale "this is not an hairdressers. It's a Beauty studio HAD ENOUGH & ANONYMOUS there is a BIG difference !" – July 04
- commented on Jail for biting children "What goes round, comes round!!!" – July 04
- commented on CVCHA creates 'The Pioneer Group' - housing association looks to expand to secure its future "think cvcha going great plan in place for pioneer group with help from chife executive peter richmond very good like..." – July 04
- unknown commented on Jail for biting children "Ive read the whole story now omg i take all my comments back what the hell" – July 03
- commented on Police seek man with history of violence after assault following early release "So let me get this right. This animal is a known woman beater and has a whole history of it..." – July 03
- commented on Air Cadets are Sainsbury's Charity of the Year "So let me get this right 165 squadron of dedicated air cadets win charity of the year and nobody congratulates..." – July 03
- commented on Bibsy wins education award in West Midlands Women of the Year celebration "So let me get this right. Bibsy bananas seems to have performed pretty badly as shown in the comments below..." – July 03
- Steven Bonsor commented on Top man Trev: spotlight on the star who helps others to shine "Well Done Trev, Keep up the good work bud......." – July 03
- commented on CVCHA creates 'The Pioneer Group' - housing association looks to expand to secure its future "So let me get this right. CVCHA has assets over 90 million pounds and generates 11 million pounds annually in..." – July 03
Comments from readers
Tyburn Mail wishes to encourage free speech and open discussion.
Comments should not contain offensive language. Defamatory comments will not be accepted. Comments that breach the Contempt of Court Act or that breach copyright law will not be accepted. Comments should not contain links to other webpages or internet sites.
ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS OR EVENT IN TYBURN MAIL – REACH 24,000 READERS
Call Frank Kennedy on 07770895413.
100mm x 50mm, 100 x 100, quarter, half or full page ads.
We will design if you request.
Contact Tyburn Mail: call 0121 749 1343 or email: email@example.com
TYBURN MAIL (TOPCLIFFE MEDIA)
Lower Ground Floor,
Castle Vale, B35 6BT
0121 749 1343
Office open: 9.30-5pm Mon-Thursday; 9.30-4pm Friday, with 24 hour answer-phone