Four people have been sent for trial charged with offences at The Bar Room Bar in the Mail box in Birmingham on 6th April.
Thomas Andrew Cadby,51 of Hawker Drive, Castle Vale and Robert Martin Cadby,49, of Cadbury Drive, Castle Vale, and Russell Paul Broughton, 43, of no fixed abode have been charged with using or threatening unlawful violence, and possession of a weapon.
Ashley David Smyth, 18, of Blenheim Way, Castle Vale, has been charged with using or threatening unlawful violence. All four men have pleaded not guilty to the charges, and will appear at Birmingham Crown Court in July. All four have been remanded in custody.
- commented on Gang of Romanian pickpockets used 'table-surfing' to steal mobile phones "yes agree send back be convited thieving good of good people in birmgham" – February 14
- anon commented on Gang of Romanian pickpockets used 'table-surfing' to steal mobile phones "Agree with you" – February 14
- Wayne commented on Gang of Romanian pickpockets used 'table-surfing' to steal mobile phones "Send them back if they are convicted!! Thieving sods." – February 13
- Anonymous commented on St Edmund Campion needs to improve: Ofsted "Absolutely! What a disgrace to the Christian faith - how can these people be good role models to the students?..." – February 13
- commented on St Edmund Campion needs to improve: Ofsted "About time this as been going on for a long time , you have only scratch-the surface ( ofsted )..." – February 12
- Colin commented on Spitfire Island roadworks: more delays as Dawnus miss another deadline "Colin Castle Vale Resident. I agree with all the bad comments about the [CRAP JOB] Dawns and Birmingham planners are..." – February 11
- Atticus commented on Battling against Tory housing policy: by Labour councillor Mike Sharpe "Many thanks for taking the time to share this with us. As times get tougher its worse the poorer you..." – February 11
- Redcoat commented on Build houses on park, says City Planning Committee "It is appalling that the Council stoops to this level when there has to be plenty of brown land being..." – February 10
- terry pardoe commented on Spitfire Island roadworks: more delays as Dawnus miss another deadline "its february the 9th and the muppets that are running this job have now dug a great big hole by..." – February 09
Comments from readers
Tyburn Mail wishes to encourage free speech and open discussion.
Comments should not contain offensive language. Defamatory comments will not be accepted. Comments that breach the Contempt of Court Act or that breach copyright law will not be accepted. Comments should not contain links to other webpages or internet sites.
ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS OR EVENT IN TYBURN MAIL – REACH 24,000 READERS
Call Frank Kennedy on 07770895413.
100mm x 50mm, 100 x 100, quarter, half or full page ads.
We will design if you request.
Contact Tyburn Mail: call 0121 749 1343 or email: email@example.com
TYBURN MAIL (TOPCLIFFE MEDIA)
Lower Ground Floor,
Castle Vale, B35 6BT
0121 749 1343
Office open: 9.30-5pm Mon-Thursday; 9.30-4pm Friday, with 24 hour answer-phone
- Arts and Leisure
- Fashion with Taylor
- Fat Alan
- Jobs and employment
- Local business
- Local committee or organization
- Music with Brookly
- Police and Emergency Services
- Schools and young people