Four people have been sent for trial charged with offences at The Bar Room Bar in the Mail box in Birmingham on 6th April.
Thomas Andrew Cadby,51 of Hawker Drive, Castle Vale and Robert Martin Cadby,49, of Cadbury Drive, Castle Vale, and Russell Paul Broughton, 43, of no fixed abode have been charged with using or threatening unlawful violence, and possession of a weapon.
Ashley David Smyth, 18, of Blenheim Way, Castle Vale, has been charged with using or threatening unlawful violence. All four men have pleaded not guilty to the charges, and will appear at Birmingham Crown Court in July. All four have been remanded in custody.
Advertise your business or event here
- Andrew Garcarz commented on Sir Albert Bore to step down as Leader of Birmingham Council "I extend my sincere congratulations to Cllr. Alden and his council colleagues for shining the harsh light of reality on..." – October 13
- David & Joan Townsend commented on Contact Us "Dear Editor, I must have missed the news of the demise of Castle Vale Town FC as I can't find..." – October 13
- commented on Pay £50 compensation to assault victim "The clue to parentage is in his name...and the apple does not fall far from the tree!!" – October 13
- Muhammad commented on New parking restrictions at Castle Vale Retail Park "Liyods pharmacy hired me as a cleaner. I parked front of the pharmacy. But they send me tickets." – October 12
- Moriarty commented on Pay £50 compensation to assault victim "I do believe I wrote, "There seems to be quite a number of 'reports' about males assaulting females of late"...." – October 10
- Moriarty commented on Pay £50 compensation to assault victim "Says 'Mr Anonymous'!! 😆" – October 10
- commented on Pay £50 compensation to assault victim "Hiding behind giveaway names isnt tough either pal" – October 10
- commented on Pay £50 compensation to assault victim "OH listen to this crap. Men have been battering their women on here as far back as i can remember...." – October 10
- Barry Carpenter commented on A446 lorry fire "Dash cam footage of the fire and tail back." – October 10
Comments from readers
Tyburn Mail wishes to encourage free speech and open discussion.
Comments should not contain offensive language. Defamatory comments will not be accepted. Comments that breach the Contempt of Court Act or that breach copyright law will not be accepted. Comments should not contain links to other webpages or internet sites.
ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS OR EVENT IN TYBURN MAIL – REACH 24,000 READERS
Call Frank Kennedy on 07770895413.
100mm x 50mm, 100 x 100, quarter, half or full page ads.
We will design if you request.
Contact Tyburn Mail: call 0121 749 1343 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TYBURN MAIL (TOPCLIFFE MEDIA)
Lower Ground Floor,
Castle Vale, B35 6BT
0121 749 1343
Office open: 9.30-5pm Mon-Thursday; 9.30-4pm Friday, with 24 hour answer-phone
- Arts and Leisure
- Fashion with Taylor
- Fat Alan
- Jobs and employment
- Local business
- Local committee or organization
- Music with Brookly
- Police and Emergency Services
- Schools and young people