Four people have been sent for trial charged with offences at The Bar Room Bar in the Mail box in Birmingham on 6th April.
Thomas Andrew Cadby,51 of Hawker Drive, Castle Vale and Robert Martin Cadby,49, of Cadbury Drive, Castle Vale, and Russell Paul Broughton, 43, of no fixed abode have been charged with using or threatening unlawful violence, and possession of a weapon.
Ashley David Smyth, 18, of Blenheim Way, Castle Vale, has been charged with using or threatening unlawful violence. All four men have pleaded not guilty to the charges, and will appear at Birmingham Crown Court in July. All four have been remanded in custody.
TYBURN MAIL (TOPCLIFFE MEDIA)
Lower Ground Floor,
Castle Vale, B35 6BT
0121 749 1343
Office open: 9.30-5pm Mon-Thursday; 9.30-4pm Friday,
- Lucifer Morningstar commented on Brothers jailed for vicious pub assault "Looks like I'll be meeting these boys soon enough... I'll put on a chicken 😁" – April 29
- Green Lantern commented on Contact Us "Does she not believe in recycling some of her household waste? And what does her behaviour tell us about the..." – April 29
- withheld commented on Contact Us "I agree completely. The female tenant at xxxxxxxxx close has never used the wheelie bins. Instead daily she takes household..." – April 29
- Mandy Lifeboats commented on No licence, no insurance, on phone, on Tyburn Road "An unlicensed driver has had his licence endorsed.....wow, I bet that's scared him ? Verdict proved in his absence ?..." – April 28
- Mandy Lifeboats commented on Car boot sale "Why would it be done through the Council.....they washed their hands of us, a long time ago...." – April 28
- Mandy Lifeboats commented on Burglar stole cash and jewellery "....back to Romania for you pal..... Actually, probably not....we'll probably give him a new flat and increase his benefits." – April 28
- commented on Car boot sale "No been done Lynda Clinton not through council" – April 27
- John commented on Car boot sale "Has this been done through the council?" – April 27
- Flowers on a Wednesday commented on Mother claimed money for child who had been taken into care "Some people do not deserve to have children." – April 27
Comments from readers
Tyburn Mail wishes to encourage free speech and open discussion.
Comments should not contain offensive language. Defamatory comments will not be accepted. Comments that breach the Contempt of Court Act or that breach copyright law will not be accepted. Comments should not contain links to other webpages or internet sites.
ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS OR EVENT IN TYBURN MAIL – REACH 24,000 READERS
Call Frank Kennedy on 07770895413.
100mm x 50mm, 100 x 100, quarter, half or full page ads.
We will design if you request.
Contact Tyburn Mail: call 0121 749 1343 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arts and Leisure
- Fashion with Taylor
- Fat Alan
- Jobs and employment
- Local business
- Local committee or organization
- Music with Brookly
- Police and Emergency Services
- Schools and young people
- The Tyburn Horse Whisperer