Four people have been sent for trial charged with offences at The Bar Room Bar in the Mail box in Birmingham on 6th April.
Thomas Andrew Cadby,51 of Hawker Drive, Castle Vale and Robert Martin Cadby,49, of Cadbury Drive, Castle Vale, and Russell Paul Broughton, 43, of no fixed abode have been charged with using or threatening unlawful violence, and possession of a weapon.
Ashley David Smyth, 18, of Blenheim Way, Castle Vale, has been charged with using or threatening unlawful violence. All four men have pleaded not guilty to the charges, and will appear at Birmingham Crown Court in July. All four have been remanded in custody.
TYBURN MAIL (TOPCLIFFE MEDIA)
Lower Ground Floor,
Castle Vale, B35 6BT
0121 749 1343
Office open: 9.30-5pm Mon-Thursday; 9.30-4pm Friday,
- carpus diem commented on A nation divided: ethnic gaps expose 'huge inequalities' "casey is right as ive been to bham 66 67 68 69 areas even b16 18 17 and met up..." – December 05
- carpus diem commented on Cash box snatched from security guard "the guard must be traumatised so ruined his Christmas..............ptsd next sadly" – December 04
- carpus diem commented on Cash box snatched from security guard "smart watered I hope" – December 04
- Pippa Moran commented on Family evicted from CVCHA home "What about the anti social behaviour that's been going on in Hawker Dr for years? There's this one house that..." – December 01
- carpus diem commented on Fake banknotes alert "selling fake perfumes high st bham 23 2 irish guys don't buy theyre chanel no 5 fakes...........they open bag furtive..." – November 29
- carpus diem commented on Fake banknotes alert "recent complaints ref to call girls loose women nr post office slade rd bham 23 told to police areas gone..." – November 29
- carpus diem commented on Fake banknotes alert "I use my card" – November 29
- carpus diem commented on Fake banknotes alert "THOSE IRISH PERFUME SELLERS ERDINGTON HIGH ST MAYBE ITS LINKED it certainly hasn't stopped them coming back Fridays sats despite..." – November 29
- Hot Rod Zombie commented on Jail for 'boy' racer who killed 84 year-old in "flagrant disregard for rules of road" "This 'boy' racer must be a prize retard forever destined to play out the video games in his tiny mind." – November 28
Comments from readers
Tyburn Mail wishes to encourage free speech and open discussion.
Comments should not contain offensive language. Defamatory comments will not be accepted. Comments that breach the Contempt of Court Act or that breach copyright law will not be accepted. Comments should not contain links to other webpages or internet sites.
ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS OR EVENT IN TYBURN MAIL – REACH 24,000 READERS
Call Frank Kennedy on 07770895413.
100mm x 50mm, 100 x 100, quarter, half or full page ads.
We will design if you request.
Contact Tyburn Mail: call 0121 749 1343 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arts and Leisure
- Fashion with Taylor
- Fat Alan
- Jobs and employment
- Local business
- Local committee or organization
- Music with Brookly
- Police and Emergency Services
- Schools and young people
- The Tyburn Horse Whisperer